Monday 19 November 2012

Crab Apple Pub, Southern Way, Clevedon

The 'Crabs' been closed the last 10 days or so for a refit and reopened on the previous Friday so I thought I'd get my skinny ass round there to check out the food.
Owned by the Baras chain it's your usual pub 'favourites' on a glossy menu with some pics in case you weren't too sure what a steak looked like.
I went for the usual Bacon & Cheese Burger, came with some nice chunky chips and a few onion rings.The Burger meat sadly was the stuff you might get from a Costco or Supermarket, nicely cooked it must be said, and two pattys chucked in there, so you really couldn't fault it.Bun was good as was the Bacon on top though the Cheese.....I'm sure it was in there somewhere!

A shade under £6 and perfectly acceptable.

Burger 3/5
Bun 4/5
Extras 3.5/5
Overall 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment