Monday 12 May 2014

Atomic Burger, Gloucester Road, Bristol

As previous reviews have pointed out the décor is quirky, lots of movie and tv memorabilia adorn the walls and ceilings, though it doesn't look tacky.

Service was good, drinks served quickly (Thatchers Cider and Sam Adams Boston beer, yeah!) and food was in front of our noses less than 15 mins after ordering.

I had the 'Jake & Elwood' Burger, which was a beef patty with Bacon, Blue cheese and fried onions, came with a side of very tasty fries, I recommend the mayo they have with the condiments, went very nice with said fries.

 My only complaint was there was very little blue cheese, the taste was quite subtle, I like in smothered, though that's just my own personal taste, other than that a very enjoyable lunch.
 
 
 
Burger: 4/5
Bun:4/5
Extras:3/5
Overall 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment